1. Upon arrival all campers must check-in at the campground office. Checkout is 12 Noon.
2. The park speed limit is 5 mph.
3. Quiet Time 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. visitors must depart by 10:00 PM.
4. Keep radio, television and other media noise to a minimum. Limit vehicle noise to normal decibel levels.
5. Maximum stay for tents is 2 weeks.
6. Parents are responsible for children at all times.
7. One camping unit is allowed per site. Keep all your belongings contained within your site.
8. Alcohol must be covered and confined to your camping site.
9. No smoking within 25" of any campground building.
10. Enjoy Spring Creek and keep her beautiful! Play at your own risk; no lifeguard is on duty. A responsible adult must accompany children under 18 years of age at all times while at the creek. The creek may not be altered in any way. This includes stacking rocks to create a dam or divert water.11. We love our wildlife and hope you do too. For your safety and theirs please do not attempt to feed, capture or restrain wildlife. In order to keep wildlife from becoming a nuisance, please do not leave trash or food outside your camper.
12. Dispose of all trash in the dumpster located across from the office area.
13. Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times. Pets are not to be left outside unattended at any time, including tie-down, caging, or fencing. Immediately clean up your pet's litter.
14. Campfires must be contained in a fire ring and located ina safe convenient area. Never leave your campfire unattended. You may collect fallen branches for firewood, but do not cut down any trees. Campfires must be completely extinguished before retiring for the night.
15. Laundry and Bathhouse are open 24 hours for your convenience. Please be considerate of other guests and help keep these public areas clean and neat.
16. Fireworks and Firearms are not allowed at Spring Creek Campground.
17. No hunting.
Abundant Nature Everywhere!
Spring Creek Campground is home to an abundance of wildlife; deer, turkey, owls, water fowl, birds, squirrels, etc. Sightings are frequent and exciting. Wildflowers, trees, and other plant life are everywhere. Both back yard enthusiasts and more serious observers will find ample opportunities to explore nature here.